To learn more and to apply, please send resume and cover letter to HR@outtech-online.com
Trophyline Product Manager
Trophyline is currently seeking candidates for a Pittsburgh-based Product Manager with experience in hunting and the outdoors. The primary responsibility of this role will be to execute the product management process in our office/warehouse and support the overall operations of the organization.
Responsibilities will include:
Managing the development, production, roll out, pricing and promotion of specific products.
Recognizing, anticipating, and resolving problems that arise.
Partnering with key stake holders including sales, sourcing, and marketing.
Supporting the Trophyline management and creative team.
Attending and assisting at consumer and industry trade shows with booth setup/teardown, products sales and other tasks as needed.
Conducting research into competitive companies and markets as needed.
Suggesting improvements and revisions to sales processes to increase sales and profitability.
Supporting and achieving company profitability.
Attending meetings held at Ohio office or satellite offices with potential or current partners, or at partner sites as needed.
Being accountable and working to continuously improve.
Candidates must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and management skills to deal with customers, vendors and suppliers along with strong customer service skills and the ability to exceed customer expectations. Must be computer proficient, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint along with Facebook and Instagram platforms. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, as prompt answering of emails and phone calls from customers and potential customers will be required. Must be able to work well with team, conduct independent research, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Must pay close attention to detail, have strong organizational, math, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to think both analytically and creatively. Must be highly motivated, and be comfortable working in a diverse, fast paced, and sometimes unstructured environments. Must be positive with a team player attitude and understand the nature of a small organization and be open to doing whatever needs to be done. Must have ability to lift 50 lbs. Experience in the Outdoor Industry, saddle hunting and with the Shopify platform is a plus but not required.
Get to work with innovative hunting products and talk to outdoorsmen and women every day! To learn more and to apply, please send resume and cover letter to HR@trophyline.com.
This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of Trophyline, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities. This is a mid-level full time position based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Experienced Financial Analyst
Outtech is currently seeking candidates for an experienced Financial Analyst. The primary responsibility of this role will be to provide data insights to Finance and Sales management teams to assist in the sales process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the business intelligence team and Controller in their effort to meet sales and budget plans.
- Collecting data from sales/commission reports for analysis.
- Development of methods for collecting & reconciling Outtech sales activities to Outtech commission receipts.
- Maintaining database of monthly sales/commission information for reporting to management team.
- Generating easy to interpret reports for management.
- Producing and/or presenting sales reports to company managers, directors, vendors as needed.
- Identifying types of data that need tracking to improve business performance.
- Communicating with brand partners to influence format, frequency, efficiency of data collected.
- Suggesting trends and gaps in information to management to assist with collection process.
- Working closely with controller to reconcile commissions received with sales produced.
- Providing IC and box sales teams with data insights from vendor reports & internal data systems.
- Development of management team monthly dashboard to track key brand KPI’s.
- Serving as back up to sales operations team with regards to all things Brandwise.
Candidates must demonstrate strong math skills and proficiency in basic accounting functions; debits, credits, A/R, A/P, General Ledger posting. Must be computer proficient, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Candidates should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to speak articulately in front of a group. Must be able to work well with team, conduct independent research, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Must pay close attention to detail, have strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to think both analytically and creatively. Must be highly motivated, assertive, and have the ability to work independently and manage time efficiently. Working knowledge of hunting, firearms, fishing and the outdoors is a plus. To learn more and to apply, please send resume and cover letter to HR@outtech-online.com
Outtech is currently seeking candidates for a Telesales Specialist. The primary responsibility of this role will be to communicate with current and potential retailers to promote and sell brand programs for Outtech’s vendor partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining relationships with retailer accounts in order to grow business across brands.
- Creating new sales opportunities.
- Managing, tracking and following up on retailer leads.
- Following up on existing sales with replenishment calls to retailers.
- Conducting sales presentations through the phone and screen sharing.
- Processing orders and following up with any additional related customer needs.
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Working with Outtech Territory Managers to identify opportunities and schedule in-person appointments for regional sales team where applicable.
- Generating and qualifying leads from cold calling.
This position requires heavy phone sales, with an expectation to be on the phone at least five hours a day. Qualified candidates must be comfortable selling over the phone and have the ability to close sales to retailers via phone and email communication. Candidates must be comfortable using computers and email, including the use of Microsoft Excel to complete daily log reports and maintain customer databases and the use of Zoom meetings to conduct remote sales presentations as needed.
Eligible candidates should have a working knowledge of hunting, firearms, fishing and the outdoors along with a minimum of 2 years of sales experience. Candidates should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, passion for the outdoors, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, patience, persistence and persuasiveness. Must be highly motivated, assertive, and have the ability to work independently and manage time efficiently. To learn more and to apply, please send resume and cover letter to HR@outtech-online.com