Outtech is currently seeking candidates for a Telesales Specialist. The primary responsibility of this role will be to communicate with current and potential retailers to promote and sell brand programs for Outtech’s vendor partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining relationships with retailer accounts to grow business across brands.
- Creating new sales opportunities.
- Managing, tracking, and following up on retailer leads.
- Following up on existing sales with replenishment calls to retailers.
- Conducting sales presentations through the phone and screen sharing.
- Processing orders and following up with any additional related customer needs.
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Working with Outtech Territory Managers to identify opportunities and schedule in-person appointments for regional sales team where applicable.
- Generating and qualifying leads from cold calling.
This position requires heavy phone sales, with an expectation to be on the phone at least five hours a day. Qualified candidates must be comfortable selling over the phone and have the ability to close sales to retailers via phone and email communication. Candidates must be comfortable using computers and email, including the use of Microsoft Excel to complete daily log reports and maintain customer databases and the use of Zoom meetings to conduct remote sales presentations as needed.
Eligible candidates should have a working knowledge of hunting, firearms, fishing, and the outdoors along with a minimum of 2 years of sales experience. Candidates should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, passion for the outdoors, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, patience, persistence, and persuasiveness. Must be highly motivated, assertive, and have the ability to work independently and manage time efficiently. To learn more and to apply, please send resume and cover letter to HR@outtech-online.com